Magnetic Pulser circuit. Please help me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

metaxa5

Joined Sep 13, 2010
Hi all,

I have found a magnetic pulser circuit on the internet, attached png, and I would like to build it hoping that this will help me with my 10 years now Multiple sclerosis disease.
The input voltage is 110VAC, capacitors are flash capacitors rated at 330V. With my little knowledge in electronics I can guess that, there must be a voltage doubler or tripler in this circuit. The problem is that in my country we use 230VAC as input, so I have two options.
Buy a 110 to 230VAC transformer (very expensive solution, I don't know also how many amps or watts) or remove the voltage doubler-tripler, working direct from 230VAC.
Can you high skill experts tell me what components do I have to remove in order this circuit to work in 230VAC please?

Thanx in advance for your help

Last edited by a moderator:

panic mode

Joined Oct 10, 2011
this is what you have

<snip

to adapt it for 220-230VAC, you could use something like this. note that two of diodes are turned around (D2 and D4) to form full wave rectifier (bridge).

Last edited by a moderator:

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Hello,

I am closing this thread as it violates AAC policy and/or safety issues.

Quote:
6. Restricted topics. The following topics are regularly raised however are considered “off-topic” at all times and will results in Your thread being closed without question:

• Any kind of over-unity devices and systems
  • Automotive modifications
  • Devices designed to electrocute or shock another person
  • LEDs to mains
  • Phone jammers
  • Rail guns and high-energy projectile devices
  • Transformer-less power supplies
This comes from our Tos:
Terms of Service

Status
Not open for further replies.