magnetic pulse

d0ug

Joined Sep 26, 2012
Here is a schematic of what I'm building not pretty but it will give you an idea. I still have a problem with the relay as it welds the points together. I need to find another way maybe a solid state relay. I have played around electricity all my life and have a good respect for it but when it comes to certain things I seek out help.
When it did work it help my mother in laws neck pain and fixed my aunts shoulder

Attachments

d0ug

Joined Sep 26, 2012
I used a old spool from a VHS tape and wound about 120 turns the recommend 120 to 130 turns but I could not get 130 turns on that spool

d0ug

Joined Sep 26, 2012
Just an up date on the machine after using it for two years. I have seen people become pain free in minuets. Also one women who had cancer and had a lot of pain got the first nights sleep in weeks with a few minuets of pulsing. Although I done think it is a cure but it does make life easier. Here is a video that has an explanation of what is going on in the body.

alfacliff

Joined Dec 13, 2013
there are things like this on the internet, search for "can crusher" using a very high magnetic field to crush cans and quarters. lots of design info.

d0ug

Joined Sep 26, 2012
A follow up after using the PEMF unit for now than 2 years I have concluded that with a 50 Watt transformer I could pulse every 10 seconds and with a 1 amp transformer I could pulse and 5 seconds.
I have used it on arthritis pain and got relief in less than a minuet also other pains. There was a problem here in the Dominican Republic with a problem called Chikungunya that causes a lot of pain in joints it work almost instantly and it did not return. It also help a person with pain related to cancer the person was unable to sleep but with a treatment was able to sleep through the night. I don't think it is a cure but it helps with pain control as far as I have seen.
Thank everyone for their help and concerns

BReeves

Joined Nov 24, 2012
This is kinda interesting, maybe build one and try it on my 13 year old dog, she is having a hard time with her joints. With a 250 volt Mosfet and higher voltage caps my experimental LED flash could easily be adapted using a switch to trigger the 555 and replacing the LED with a coil.

Come to think of it, may get away with the 80 volts I am now using, just need to figure out what the coil needs to be to do what 120 turns on a VHS tape spool does.

Last edited:

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
I had a cat with joint pain and it was dramatically improved after feeding it glucosamine. (I can't recall if their was also chondroitin in the product. Glucosamine is much cheaper.) Just sayin'.