Magnetic Accelerator Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuclear_Bumchin

Joined Jul 23, 2011
Hi, I'm trying to design a circuit for a magnetic accelerator I'm building, but am having no luck. I have a set of small wire switches along a pipe, and as each switch is passed needs to turn all of other outputs off, and its corresponding output on.

Each switch is only on for a brief time, however, so the output needs to stay latched on until the next switch is reached.

Any help anyone could offer would be greatly appreciated. I think thyristors might have some part but I haven't managed to get anything working yet. Picture below may help visualise my problem.

Last edited:

Joined Nov 30, 2010
to quote the terms of service on this site, forbidden subjects include, "Rail guns and high energy projectile devices." The moderators will make the final decision.

Nuclear_Bumchin

Joined Jul 23, 2011
Oh right I understand now. Nah, I'm just running some small magnets at low power to pull a ball around a donut-shaped piece of tube. I can repost it asking about a light-chasing circuit run by push-to-make switches if you'd rather?

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

I am closing this thread as it violates AAC policy and/or safety issues.

Quote:
6. Restricted topics. The following topics are regularly raised however are considered “off-topic” at all times and will results in Your thread being closed without question:

• Any kind of over-unity devices and systems
  • Automotive modifications
  • Devices designed to electrocute or shock another person
  • LEDs to mains
  • Phone jammers
  • Rail guns and high-energy projectile devices
  • Transformer-less power supplies
This comes from our Tos:
Terms of Service

Bertus

Status
Not open for further replies.