Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

junglelord

Joined Feb 4, 2010
The sacred geometry of the hexagon, vs the cube, is well exhibited in simple pencil lead....imagine 20 years ago, telling your teacher, that your pencil lead, when taken to a 2d level will rearrange molecularly into something strong then steel and will be a super conductor...they would have sent you to the doctor for a examination.

Quantum Confinment is what I see as a rotor and stator of the atomic size and is exhibited by the magical properties of Graphine

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Perhaps, but taint magic. We get a lot of people who believe in magic. We're not in the realm of nanomachines yet, nanotech yes, but not nanomachines. We're just settling in on practical micromachines.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
It seems I messed this one while dealing with the others. It got posted in this thread - http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=23536&page=3

The sacred geometry of the hexagon, vs the cube
This is utter nonsense, on a level with
Quantum Confinment is what I see as a rotor and stator of the atomic size and is exhibited by the magical properties of Graphine
more drivel.

For someone able to do a reanalysis of physics and publish a 1500 page work that deals with the "real" working of the universe, falling back on magic is less than persuasive.

Status
Not open for further replies.