Machete don't text!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
She is not that naked, but she showes a lot of skin. Dont forget ms Alba and mr Rodrigues.... :)

The plot, however was kind of thin, and it was a lot of blood....

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Who cares about Lohan? Jessica Alba FTW!

Besides that, it was a hilarious movie. I love it when a movie makes fun of itself.

I also read that the protagonist (main character) Tony Trujo used to be a low life petty thug himself, did prison time, got addicted to many substances but the last, say 20, years works in the movie industry and does a lot of charity and inspiration talk to groups. Cudos to him!

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
The Bulletin software. It will not allow certain words. This is pretty much universal, and understood on all V Bulletin sites. Why do you want to cuss on this site anyhow?

thatoneguy

Joined Feb 19, 2009
While on the topic of movies, a great action flick, "pure action", fun style is "The Expendables".

No nude women, but funny, and has a lot of the actors that were part of creating the "Huge Action Movies", such as Sylvester Stallone, Bruce Willis, Arnold Schwharrtzawsomethin, Dolph Lundgren, Jet Li, and cameos from other actors.

Lots of funny lines as well.

The movie "Kick Ass" is also one many here may like, it is related to comic action, but has some funny stuff in it, totally unexpected. That is the title of the movie, so I'm not swearing, no other way to let people know what to check out. KA is targeted toward the teen crowd, and the mid-30s crowd, it seems (like Unbreakable)

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
She is not that naked, but she showes a lot of skin. Dont forget ms Alba and mr Rodrigues.... :)
The plot, however was kind of thin, and it was a lot of blood....
You must remember that in USA they are quite sensitive about skin and nudity. The whole nation was turned upside down because of the. Janet Jackson Super Bowl Nipple Slip Wardrobe Malfunction. Many parents with typical good American (double) moral standards were in in full panoply. And whole generation of youngsters still to day struggle with the after-effect of this incident

Status
Not open for further replies.