ltspice help

petercl14

Joined Sep 29, 2012
I have 2 separate circuit schematics in ltspice4. I want to put both circuits on the one schematic as the circuits are complementary.
I have been able to copy one of the cicuits to the clipboard using the copy function. I know it is on the clipboard as I can paste it to WordPad.
the paste function in ltspice has the commentary that it inserts the clipboard contents. however when I click on paste nothing happens.
does anybody know why it may not be working? I can save a lot of time by doing this rather than putting in all the separate components.

Nelson2001

Joined Nov 10, 2011
I have 2 separate circuit schematics in ltspice4. I want to put both circuits on the one schematic as the circuits are complementary.
I have been able to copy one of the cicuits to the clipboard using the copy function. I know it is on the clipboard as I can paste it to WordPad.
the paste function in ltspice has the commentary that it inserts the clipboard contents. however when I click on paste nothing happens.
does anybody know why it may not be working? I can save a lot of time by doing this rather than putting in all the separate components.
I have no problem when copy and paste. First Open the 2 TWO schematich, select copy area from menu, drag the select area with all you components to bar menu, where te second schemts is and click there. Send you the sum of 2 schematics

Attachments