Loosewire! Quick to the batcave! The Snakes were a cover up!

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Turns out the pythons were just a cover up to draw our attention away from the most destructive of all invasive species! Forget the Snake Round up! The Lizard Chase, The Frog Forage! Its now all about the Cat Herding! Turns out theres millions of feral and wild cats thru out FL that are causing more damage then the boar, snakes, frogs, lizards, cobra's, and gaboons.
http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-n...ridas-only-invasive-animal-problem-ar-636015/
When your ready lets try to get permits and go cat trappin! I'm pretty sure I can sell em too. We probably don't even have to leave our house. Just set traps in the front yard... :) I say this as a joke cause a good friend had a crazy neighbor about 8 years ago that trapped feral cats. Well he trapped my friends house cats one time. Wow that was almost gonna be on national news.

Brownout

Joined Jan 10, 2012
Someone just told me that monkeys were released after filming "Tarzan" in Florida, and inhabit some of the forests. Not sure if I believe that, but heck, anything's possible.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Someone just told me that monkeys were released after filming "Tarzan" in Florida, and inhabit some of the forests. Not sure if I believe that, but heck, anything's possible.
Yah we still got em, they usually hang on islands in the rivers. People catch em and release em their. Actually real wild monkeys running around are rare but happen. Just google the Tampa Wild Monkey. He lived in the city for almost 3-4 years wild. Had a facebook page, was on John Stewart, Colbert Report.