looking for.....

Omegablood

Joined Sep 27, 2005
Hi, I'm new here.
I stumbled on to this site while looking for books and info on electrical ladder diagrams (relay logic). It is a great site for brushing up and learning somthing new which I did. I had no idea that relay logic was literaly logic, like digital logic gates. Who knew, (not me). Any who I am looking for a book that goes more indepth on the subject of electrical ladder diagrams. I deal with them while repairing industrial machines. So far I have been able to figure tham out (electronics background) but I would like to realy understand them and know what I am looking at, how it works, and how one rung relates to another.

Gorgon

Joined Aug 14, 2005
Originally posted by Omegablood@Sep 27 2005, 09:42 AM
Hi, I'm new here.
I stumbled on to this site while looking for books and info on electrical ladder diagrams (relay logic). It is a great site for brushing up and learning somthing new which I did. I had no idea that relay logic was literaly logic, like digital logic gates. Who knew, (not me). Any who I am looking for a book that goes more indepth on the subject of electrical ladder diagrams. I deal with them while repairing industrial machines. So far I have been able to figure tham out (electronics background) but I would like to realy understand them and know what I am looking at, how it works, and how one rung relates to another.
[post=10639]Quoted post[/post]​

Hi Omega,
I think this site will give you more info on your road to understanding Ladder logic.

http://claymore.engineer.gvsu.edu/~jackh/books/plcs/

Good luck :)

TOK ;)