looking for vintage microphone adapter

Discussion in 'Electronics Resources' started by deth502, Oct 22, 2012.

  1. deth502

    Thread Starter New Member

    Oct 22, 2012
    hello, new guy here.

    ill start with a question.

    i have a connector like this:


    with the cable that screws on to it having this end :


    im looking for an adapter to screw onto the post (the end in the 2nd link) and adapt to a male bnc post ( to allow a std bnc female cord to attach to it)

    does anything like this exist? ive been searching the net for the last 2 day and came up empty.

  2. THE_RB

    AAC Fanatic!

    Feb 11, 2008
    Looks like a standard old RF connector. I can't remember the number but the HAM guys probably would know it off by heart. It could be BN series.

    Maybe you could try googling for "RF connectors and adapters"?