Looking for unusual boards.

boriz

Joined Jul 16, 2009
I’m looking for a supplier (Pref UK), of pre-drilled copper clad board. Just like stripboard/veroboard , with a matrix of holes, but the copper NOT cut into strips.

I can buy online using Paypal, if postage is not a big issue.

Any ideas?

studiot

Joined Nov 9, 2007
I can see the use of this for forming you own pcb.
Be warned that etching solution tends to enter from the back through the holes and undercut the copper, which is why boards are normally drilled after etching. But other methods of establishing the tracks would be find.

I would also be interested in a source of these if you find one.

PIC_User

Joined Sep 22, 2008
I’m looking for a supplier (Pref UK), of pre-drilled copper clad board. Just like stripboard/veroboard , with a matrix of holes, but the copper NOT cut into strips.

I can buy online using Paypal, if postage is not a big issue.

Any ideas?
“Vectorbord available in several hole patterns... ...copper clad 2 oz. on one side or both side for a full range of design needs”
http://www.vectorelect.com/Vectorbord.htm
I had never noticed the spelling till looking it up for posting.
-Adam-

Ron H

Joined Apr 14, 2005
Digikey and Mouser both carry Twin Industries boards. I like the 8100 Series, which has plated-through holes on a 0.1" grid, with a plane on one side which makes a good ground plane. I usually buy the 8100-1020, which can be cut into smaller pieces if required.

Razor Concepts

Joined Oct 7, 2008
Digikey and Mouser both carry Twin Industries boards. I like the 8100 Series, which has plated-through holes on a 0.1" grid, with a plane on one side which makes a good ground plane. I usually buy the 8100-1020, which can be cut into smaller pieces if required.

@120 USD each I am not sure if that is such a great deal :eek: