Looking For Program/Website That Can Check DC Analysis Circuit Answers

xiahbaby

Joined Feb 4, 2009
Currently all my homework question revolved around mesh analysis, nodal analysis, Thevenin theorem, superposition and Norton theorem, however our lecturer gave us the questions without an answers.

Is there any program or website that I can use to check my answers for all my questions?:confused:

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
I'm not aware of any site that does this automatically - it is probably far to open to abuse.

My suggestion would be to post up the questions and your attempts at the answers in the Homework Help Forum and one of the members here will give you some feedback and guidance where necessary.

Dave

xstream

Joined Mar 17, 2009
Currently all my homework question revolved around mesh analysis, nodal analysis, Thevenin theorem, superposition and Norton theorem, however our lecturer gave us the questions without an answers.

Is there any program or website that I can use to check my answers for all my questions?:confused:
I would suggest using PSpice to check your answers. When I handed in my homework for circuits, I would attach some screen shots from PSpice to show that my math was correct.