Looking for PCB layout for TDA7560

drabina

Joined Oct 24, 2008
I have stumbled upon this forum while searching the internet and signed up. So I am new here.

I am looking for PCB layout for TDA7560. This is for a fun car project that I am working on. I already got preamp and I can get all the parts for the amp but the hardest part is getting PCB as I do not want to do point to point connections. I have found a web site where I can download (http://www.tehnikservice.net/2008/03/amplifier-4-x-50w-with-tda7560.html) LYT file but since I am noob, I have no idea what to do with it. I think if I were to order PCB, I would need a Gerber file.

Of course if somebody knows where I could buy kit (PCB and parts) for TDA7560, that would be even better.

Thanks.

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
ST Micro make the TDA7560 quad amp IC and they lie about its output power:
1) 50 Whats per channel into 4 ohms with a fully saturated square-wave input and output and a 14.4V supply.
2) 16 to 19 Watts per channel into 4 ohms with a 13.2V supply and only 1% clipping distortion.

A pcb layout is in their datasheet.

drabina

Joined Oct 24, 2008
Thanks for replying Audioguru.

Is there a way to somehow scan and convert the PCB layout from the datasheet into a format that can be sent to company that makes PCBs? I do not think I have enough skills to try to design the PCB from scratch.

Thanks.

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
There are many car radio stereo amplifier kits available with the same power as the TDA7560. Get two of them for 4 channels.