looking for board has WiFi/BT(WG7310) and AP module

Talors

Joined Sep 24, 2011
If I need a board with good PCBs, which can support LCD, camera(cmos), WiFi/BT(WG7310), 4 USB host and other interface. The best is having a processor board, which is very small, like some country relaseing the new technology, the name seems is AP module, I don't know.
so where can I get this board? or some files for me to read?

Talors

Joined Sep 24, 2011
OK, thank you for your help.

I think they are all good. But not all fit my request.
It seems you are good at the embedded board. I find a board, SBC8530 based on TI DM3730 processor, can you tell me how about it?

nickelflipper

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Looks fancy and expensive. If I need new microprocessor, than I will buy a cheap OEM netbook, or notebook, for not much more.

I know zero about microprocessor, it take me forever to blink led, for that I will use microcontroller. For wifi, I found a used and inexpensive WRT54GL router. The WRT54GL uses a Brcm5352 SOC. Applied OpenWRT and elbow grease to add a SD card, JTAG, two USB host, and two Serial ports. Progress is slow and cumbersome for lack of linux, and scripting experience.

Talors

Joined Sep 24, 2011
oh, yes, It costs USD159, may be a little expressive, but it seems so strong and the designer must have paid a lot energy to design it. Look the picture, I think it is good.

Well, I don't know how it is, the functions are so many.
Don't you think so?