Looking for basic electronics book

JAYVIJAY

Joined Apr 17, 2014
Hi all !!! ... Happy to join ... :) I am looking for a book on circuits(simple ckts with R,L,C & diodes, transistors ) with some good number of problems as I am preparing for entrance exam ....

Sorry if I posted n wrong thread ...

--

Jayvijay

timwhite

Joined Apr 10, 2014
The Art of Electronics by Thomas C. Hayes and Paul Horowitz would have everything you would ever need to know about electronics, but I feel as though you would need to be a bit more specific if you wanted something shorter and more concise. Could you tell us a little more about what you expect to be on the entrance exam?

timwhite

Joined Apr 10, 2014
The Hayes and Horowitz version is a smaller book, out of Cambridge instead of Harvard. They both cover essentially the same material though!

JAYVIJAY

Joined Apr 17, 2014
The Art of Electronics by Thomas C. Hayes and Paul Horowitz would have everything you would ever need to know about electronics, but I feel as though you would need to be a bit more specific if you wanted something shorter and more concise. Could you tell us a little more about what you expect to be on the entrance exam?
Hi Timwhite ,

I am looking for a book which specifically deals on simple circuits with R, L, C , diodes & its applications like clipper, clamper, rectifier,... for entrance exam ...!!! :)

A book with as many as circuit problems is desired ;)

regards

Jayvijay

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
Being in India may present a problem, but I regularly get great deals off of AbeBooks clearing house, Some even from India!!!
Max.

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

You can also look at the eBook present on this site.
On top of each page you will find the entry to the volumes.
On the opening page of a volume you will see a PDF symbol on the top right corner, to download a volume.
There is also a experiments and a worksheet volume.
The worksheet volume has questions and tests to test your gained knowledge.

Bertus

anhnha

Joined Apr 19, 2012