Looking for an invester

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Can any one or can any of you find any one to give me around 500,000.00 bucks :cool:

I am sure I can return it two fold in a couple of years

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
Yep. I will own 80%, have control of the BOD, and the business will be chartered in the USA. Submit a business plan.

John

BillO

Joined Nov 24, 2008
R!f@@, beyond your business plan, which would certainly need to be kick ass, what do you have? What's your product? Who and where is your market? What have been your sales in the last 2 years? What have you invested so far? Do you still carry debt on that investment? What do you need the money for, specifically? What's in it for me?

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
What if he has a killer idea, and just need some funding to get startet?

If I had that amount of money to spend, I guess I had delivered them to R!f@@ in person, at the Maldives. In my summer outfit, (tiger speedo) not thinking about the cold weather. :D

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Cheese doodle? You should see a doctor if its turned orange.

Or don't watch pron while eating orange cheese snacks. ;)

Rbeckett

Joined Sep 3, 2010
Cheese doodle? You should see a doctor if its turned orange.

Or don't watch pron while eating orange cheese snacks. ;)
Now, that sounds like the voice of experience there. Hee Hee sorry Retched, couldnt help myself. Too funny when I got the mental pic with the black nylon socks, speedo and florsheim shoes on the beach.
Bob

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Now, that sounds like the voice of experience there.
What can I say. If it looks like, feel like, smells like, and taste like a cheese doddle. It most probably is a cheese doddle:p

And I also think we doddleing this thread into off topic here

Last edited:

BillO

Joined Nov 24, 2008
What if he has a killer idea, and just need some funding to get startet?
That's what your house (car, 401K, kids education fund, etc...) is for. No venture capitalist will put their money on the line if the one requesting the money is not willing to do the same. Great ideas are a dime a dozen, great people (confident, driven and committed) are not.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Hee hee hee..with all the scam going on, I just thought how many legs I can pull.

Sorry ! Couldn't help it after reading bills response...It's not a stickup, may be a stuck up.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
OK..I am serious. I have a planned everything..just need a foreign investor. I will not trust a Maldivian. Maldivians will eventually take over and kick you out and ruin the business for sure. This happens every time.
I want my business to last for ever.