logic prediction game

Punkis

Joined Dec 22, 2007
need help immediately
hi! i am in need of help with this project..
i am using digital works..

Draw a circuit with the following entries/exits:

A asynchronous entry of nihilism (RESET) that places the machine in the initial situation (in the Digital Works is connected with interactive input).

Four entries, G1 until G4 (in the Digital Works they are connected with interactive inputs).

Four exits, L1 until L4 (in the Digital Works they are connected with LED of colour blue).

A exit OK (in the Digital Works is connected with LED of colour of green).

A exit ERROR (in the Digital Works is connected with LED of colour red). The operation of circuit follows the following rules:

In conditions of regular operation, only one of exits L1 until L4 is turned on each moment while remainder are closed. In each beat of clock "turns on" the next exit, that is to say first turns on the L1, afterwards the L2, afterwards the L3, afterwards the L4, afterwards again the L1, etc. Is the frequency of clock 5 Hz.

The forecast becomes when we step a button of entry, which gives price 1 in a entry Ground. If we forecasted rightly, if that is to say we selected the entry that corresponds in the exit Li that was turned on before the beat of clock, then turns on exit OK. If we forecasted error, then turns on exit ERROR.

Afterwards the forecast the game stops and exits (L1-L4, OK, ERROR) maintain their price for the next beats of clock until the entry Ground retakes price 0. Then the game restarts: turns on exit L1 and extinguishes the OK and ERROR.
Materialise the circuit with flip-flops type D using 2 different codings: 1. Binary coding (binary encoding)
2. Coding active (ONE-HOT encoding).

sorry for bad english...
thanks in advance

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
The game in binary form is just a ring counter. The "EMU-HOT" term is a mystery. Can you tell us more about that encoding. Also, what work have you done on your own? Do you have a schematic to post up?

Punkis

Joined Dec 22, 2007
sorry, instead of one- hot, i wrote emu-hot.

i dont have any schematic to post.

what do you mean with the "ring counter" ?

Punkis

Joined Dec 22, 2007
i have this circuit until now.
the problem is. I predict that the correct led is L3 . So i press G3. but when i press g3 the l3 is open. and when i press g1, the l1 is open. i mean that if i press g1, or g2,g3,g4 it opens the l1,l2,l3,l4. but there must be only one L correct.. and when i predict the right L (by pressing the G) it must say if its ok or if its error

and the second

if you want the Digital works files please tell me..

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
Your schematic is very hard to follow, as none of the sections are labeled. A description of how the logic functions would be very helpful, too.

Have you considered using flip-flops as storage latches so the various states may be retained?