LM25117-Q1 buck converter LTspice model and library. Issues with simulation

Bhargav Jani

Joined May 20, 2016
Hello all,

I have downloaded the pspice unencrypted pspice file from Texas Instruments website for using it in LTspice. It is a buck converter which I have set some values for input and output. I can see the input simulation after I run the circuit, but at Vout the simulation pops with an error window. Can you please check if the simulation or pspice model (with netlist working fine). I am unable to figure out what is wrong in the circuit.

I have attached the .asc and .lib file

Thanks
Bhargav

Attachments

eetech00

Joined Jun 8, 2013
Hello all,

I have downloaded the pspice unencrypted pspice file from Texas Instruments website for using it in LTspice. It is a buck converter which I have set some values for input and output. I can see the input simulation after I run the circuit, but at Vout the simulation pops with an error window. Can you please check if the simulation or pspice model (with netlist working fine). I am unable to figure out what is wrong in the circuit.

Thanks
Bhargav
Hi

I have a model that works. I will upload in a few minutes..

eT

eetech00

Joined Jun 8, 2013
Hello all,

Thanks
Bhargav
See attached.

LM25117Test-Ckt.png LM25117Test-Sim.png

Attachments

Bhargav Jani

Joined May 20, 2016
Hi,

Thank you for your help. I will simulate it and check the results. My aim is to add a ISO16750-2 transient as another supply at the input parallel to the volatge source. I will check if it works.

Thanks

Regards
Bhargav