linchiek

Status
Not open for further replies.

linchiek

Joined Jul 23, 2008
since this board for all things off topics,

i'm interested why the moderators hav yet to approve the thread i'm intended to start..

EIFE - Electronic Injection Fuel Enhancer
(this parts meant to be use with HHO Generator for car with oxygen sensor) :confused:

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
What thread is that? We have lots of PWM circuits for the purpose, but not much else, mainly because this forum is about electronics, not HHO. If you want to bring it up as a separate topic in the off topic forum I suppose that would be OK, but it's not OK to hijack existing threads.

Last edited:

linchiek

Joined Jul 23, 2008
What thread is that? We have lots of PWM circuits for the purpose, but not much else, mainly because this forum is about electronics, not HHO. If you want to bring it up as a separate topic in the off topic forum I suppose that would be OK, but it's not OK to hijack existing threads.
my apology 4 hijacking this thread..... :(

thread title " Project: EFIE - Electronic Fuel Injection Enhancer "

when i posted it as new thread, i got message something like this "waiting for approval from moderators"....... :(:(:(:(

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
my apology 4 hijacking this thread..... :(

thread title " Project: EFIE - Electronic Fuel Injection Enhancer "

when i posted it as new thread, i got message something like this "waiting for approval from moderators"....... :(:(:(:(

Yes, you did hijack the thread. Please start your own.

As for discussions of HHO, I have never seen a thread on that subject on any forum that had any constructive outcome. Such threads should be removed from any site that wants to maintain credibility and civility. There are plenty of web sites for such worthless endeavors where the believers are free to expound on their unique interpretations and hopes for thermodynamics and chemistry while flaming others in the process.

John

linchiek

Joined Jul 23, 2008
seems like when i try to start a new thread at different board, i still get this message

Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting. You will now be taken back to the forum. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.