Lessons in Electric Circuits

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
I just noticed something interesting. When accessing the AAC book online there is no mention of the name "Lessons in Electric Circuits". However, the PDF file does use this as the books name.

Isn't this incorrect? A flaw with the website if you will?

I noticed this because I was proofreading my two latest articles. They are at that stage. I would appreciate other eyes on them too. Thanks.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Sorry Bill, I thought I had answered this over PM.

The PDFs are derived from the master version at ibiblio.org where the working title is Lessons in Electric Circuits. We merely mirror those copies here at AAC, hence the differences in titles. Perhaps there is scope to create the copies locally here at AAC with the AAC title.

It is an inconsistency, but not a major issue.

Dave

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
I probably missed the meat of what you said. My own opinion is it ought to be listed in the titles of the volumes, since (baring revisions) it is the same book.

Not a major issue though. I'll stick with the same format in my articles for consistancy.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
I probably missed the meat of what you said. My own opinion is it ought to be listed in the titles of the volumes, since (baring revisions) it is the same book.
I did use to be on the header page for each of the Volumes. Since the site redesign that has been removed. Personally, I think the AAC version shouldn't have the LIEC name in there at all; thus making the PDFs incorrect.

Not a major issue though. I'll stick with the same format in my articles for consistancy.
Yes, just follow the format as-per ibiblio, the stripping of LIEC is done on the AAC side.

Dave