LED running light system

JeromeDarshana

Joined Sep 17, 2010
I have an assignment to submit b4 1st of nov can any1 help to me ;)

this is a digital circuit. This circuit is an LED running light system. Can use any combinational or sequential logic IC to design this circuit.

please give a idea to make this plzzzzzzzz

RanaBasu

Joined Sep 29, 2010
@Jerom Darshane :

For this assignment, u can use ordinary CD 4017 quad D flip flop counter or, 40174 Hex counter.... Since u have learnt about the NE555 astable timer circuit, the required clock pulse for that counter can be given. But in ur circuit diagram, u hv to include 18 LEDs for the sequence! first 9 LED sequence can be implemented using 1 4017 IC, First LED of the 2nd sequence should be on after the last LED of the first section... so for the secnd sequence use another 4017 IC and its clock enable trigger input can be given from the last LED of the first seq. as a negative edge triggering. Refer 4017 data sheets and NE 555 astable operation!!!

thatoneguy

Joined Feb 19, 2009
Need a better description of the specifics, and what you have so far for an idea/layout/schematic, etc.

All I've seen so far is "Need running lights", which is rather ambiguous.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
The link I gave should cover all the ground, unless the folks want us to draw it for them.

The whole point I wrote it for is because we kept getting the same requests. It took on a life of it's own though.