LED display for the lock/unlock message using digital sensor

alex warne

Joined Feb 10, 2012
HI
i want to display lock and unlock message in LED display board using a digital sensor using a microcontroller. so which microcontroller i can use. what will be the circuit diagram for that or programme to do this in microcontroller.it will be great help for me.
thank you

mcgyvr

Joined Oct 15, 2009
really?
any microcontroller than can read 1 digital input with serial or any other output to a LCD.. (which is probably all of them 99.999%)

What good is a project if you just ask someone to do it for you.. Time to "learn to learn" lazy. Then learn how to post a proper/detailed question on the internet.

You didn't even post any info on this mysterious "digital sensor" so how could anyone possibly help.
What programming language do you have experience with if any?
Its as simply as reading the state of the switch and displaying the info on the LCD.. Sounds like an excellent beginner learning project for you..

alex warne

Joined Feb 10, 2012
Hi
Thank you for u r reply.
i am using an IR digital sensor. i need single input to the micro controller 1 or 0.and i am good in c . i need to use LED board to display message. i need to know what software i have to use to programme the microcontroller and how can i interface between LED and microcontroller.