learning electronics

shahjee

Joined Feb 1, 2008
i want to learn about electronics practically.can you help me in teaching electronics practically.please tell me about any electronics book ,which have basics about electronics .thank you.ihave a problem with my pc .when i play the game igi .in playing the game when i press the shift key ,my pc is automatically off and then start automatically.but after the game it does not off.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
i want to learn about electronics practically.can you help me in teaching electronics practically.please tell me about any electronics book ,which have basics about electronics .thank you.ihave a problem with my pc .when i play the game igi .in playing the game when i press the shift key ,my pc is automatically off and then start automatically.but after the game it does not off.
Further to thingmaker3s suggestion, if you want to learn electronics practically try some of the Experiments in the e-book. The theory is covered in the e-book volumes and is referenced from the experiments accordingly.

Dave

braeden

Joined Feb 6, 2008
Uhhh, isn't that supposed to be: "fun job. high current! :confused:

;)
uses high current and high voltage. i think. thanx for the correction though. i just saw his name "scubasteve" then him saying make electronics/electricity a career. and my job came to mind. mental connections. *sigh*