LDPC Simulink

EvaIssa

Joined Mar 2, 2012
Hello Guys,
Please i am expecting a help in simulink in order to implement LDPC encoder (DVB-S2) and decoder.
If any has any working .mdl file for ldpc coding and decoding, please send me back to my mail <SNIP>.

what i was trying to do is to add interleaver, 32 QAM modulator and demodulator and also Rayleigh fading channel, but it wasnt working correctly, so if anyone help!!
Thank You very much
Eva

Last edited by a moderator:

steveb

Joined Jul 3, 2008
Hello Guys,
Please i am expecting a help in simulink in order to implement LDPC encoder (DVB-S2) and decoder.
If any has any working .mdl file for ldpc coding and decoding, please send me back to my mail <SNIP>.

what i was trying to do is to add interleaver, 32 QAM modulator and demodulator and also Rayleigh fading channel, but it wasnt working correctly, so if anyone help!!
Thank You very much
Eva
I'll be surprised if anyone has this worked out in a form that you can use, and if they do, they are not supposed to just give it to you without seeing your efforts first, since it is against the forum rules. You might find something useful on forums and sites dedicated to Matlab/Simulink models.

The best way to get help here is to describe what you are doing and post your Simulink file, as it is. Then someone may be able to understand what you are trying to do and to see why your particular implementation isn't doing it correctly. This kind of help is within the forum rules.

EvaIssa

Joined Mar 2, 2012
Mr. steveb Thank you alot.
What i was trying is to upload my .mdl file to the server, but i saw that this file type is not supported. Secondly, i am new to this world and i am trying to learn and not to get every thing easily.

steveb

Joined Jul 3, 2008
... but i saw that this file type is not supported.
You should be able to take any file and put it in a compressed ".zip" file. Then you can post that. Most of us will be able to uncompress it and get the file. Not everyone here has Simulink, but a few of us use it.

I can't promise that I'll understand your question and what you are trying to do, but I am familiar with Simulink and can view your file. Perhaps between me and a few other people here we can provide some help and insight. At the very least, I can copy the block diagrams into a PDF document for others to view.

Personally, I'm not familiar with "LDPC encoder (DVB-S2) and decoder", but I'm not opposed to trying to learn. Can you give some background on this?

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Since this is more about electronics I am moving it. While electronics based math questions are allowed in the Math Forum, it is better to keep them separate.