Keyframe slider control for application

Discussion in 'Programmer's Corner' started by bluebrakes, Jun 14, 2012.

  1. bluebrakes

    Thread Starter Senior Member

    Oct 17, 2009
    Before I reinvent the wheel with another bespoke control for a piece of software that I'm writing, I was wondering if anyone knew the proper terminology for the GUI control similar to the one I drew (attached).

    It's very similar to how the keyframe slider works in 3D studio max or Adobe Flash, but I can't for the life of me find an example in any of the programming languages i use (VB6, C#, C)

    So essentially you click on the timeline to create a new key frame and is commonly used for stop motion animation software.

    It is all part of the piece of software I'm writing for my serial PIC stepper motor controller.

    Any suggestions anybody?