Joey, did your daughter join the site today?

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
My daughter is far better looking than me -- not that I am not incredibly handsome myself -- and there are rumors that she might not be mine.

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
My daughter is far better looking than me -- not that I am not incredibly handsome myself -- and there are rumors that she might not be mine.
Since every parent thinks their child is beautiful, your answer is still not clear. Was that a "yes" or "no" to my original question?

jalt

Joined Dec 19, 2015
Yea I thought you all would get a kick out of my picture ! It did what I wanted it to do.(by your comments) Bring a smile maybe a little chuckle into you part of the world . Hey you all made my day ! All have a good one.

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
Yea I thought you all would get a kick out of my picture ! It did what I wanted it to do.(by your comments) Bring a smile maybe a little chuckle into you part of the world . Hey you all made my day ! All have a good one.
Which of your days was made? Today or last Saturday?

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Joey, I'm glad you have a family, especially now, near Christmas, but some of your jokes don't quite hit my funny bone. I just want jalt to know, some days an attempt at humor never gets past the attempt stage.:(