Jack & Component Identification Question

Thread Starter


Joined Nov 12, 2009
hallo. could somebody be so kind to tell me what kind of jacks are used on the bottom 2 photos? heres a shot of the input from the front and rear.

i also have this yellow capacitor looking guy that i've never seen before. is this a certain kind of cap or is it something else? thanks again folks and take care.


Joined Apr 20, 2004
On the left is an RCA connector. The other is a 5 pin 180 deg DIN (there is another layout that spreads the pins over 270 degrees).

The cap appears to be a polystyrene type. The 104 means 100,000 picofarads, or .1 microfarad. The K means +/- 10% tolerance. The 50 is the voltage rating.

No idea about the "C">