I've finally worked it out!

THE_RB

Joined Feb 11, 2008
Over the last couple of months there seems to be a certain pattern emerging in the questions people ask in threads, and the solutions we always offer.

I've come to the conclusion that almost every thread can be solved with one of these two answers;

Q1; How to get this analogue circuit working?
A1; Use a PIC!

Q2; How to get this complex/high voltage/high power analogue circuit working?
A2; Just buy one off ebay!

Then the few remaining threads can always be answered with one of these multiple choice picks;
A. Use a 555 timer.
B. Use an opto-input solid state relay.
C. The thread is impossible/philosophy/nitpicking and everyone in it is a troll/academic/jerk so just ignore it.
D. It's an automotive thread so the mods will close it soon anyway.
E. All of the above! :D

All we need to do now is write a bot program to identify key phrases, and answer all threads with the appropriate selection from above.

Then we can all retire! :D

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Hey, if it's working, don't fix it!

Besides, only if we practice over answering the same question, we'll become experts on servicing them.

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
Oh, and you forgot this one:

Q. I am learning PIC asm. Are there any resources that will help me?

A. Don't be a stupid head. Only idiots and children use asm. C is for superior beings.

THE_RB

Joined Feb 11, 2008
Straight into "asm vs C" huh?

I think sirch2 is a visionary, this thread is turning into a multiple choice item C.
;)

Brownout said:
You forgot this classic: "Google it!"
Darn, I can't believe I missed that one! :eek:

Sparky49

Joined Jul 16, 2011
Huh?......
Hehehe. :D

1337 is 'cool kid' talk for 'leet' (the numbers look like the letters). leet being something which is awesome, cool, etc.

By simply switching the order back to front, you get teel, or 7331, which as you might guess is the opposite of '1337'.