Is this true

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
Yep, selling encyclopedias door to door also works. There were stories of people who earned so much after just one year, they could retire to the Maldives.

Most of these get rich schemes are named for Ponzi, after their inventor (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi). The only money you stand to make is from getting other suckers to buy into the scheme.

John

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
It is scam with capital S. If you go here http://newschannel8.tv/ you will get the same video. This site is a fake. Only hoping to trick you into purchasing a "package" to the cost of mere 100 $. The real value of this "package" is at most a few bucks. And they will laugh all the way to the bank.

Last edited:

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Yeah, and I love the dialog boxes that make you click them to navigate away. When I first saw it I thought it was a virus, many virus infested sites are just like them.

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
I like the FAKE comment submissions and the YouTube hosted video has comments disabled and the name on the youTube account is Health(something or other)

BS. (Not Bachelors of Science)

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Oh yes, not to mention the fake comments from so-called "independent" supporters. It must be some profit in this sort scams. Sad but true.
By the way I can make all of you both rich, beautiful, and popular (for Retched or R!f@@ I can only promise rich, and sort of popular) . All this with my secret step by step recipe. Send me 100$ and I will give you my recipe free of charge. As seen on TV:rolleyes:

Last edited:

thatoneguy

Joined Feb 19, 2009
Yeah, it is a fake. All the links to "Home Wealth Package" have HER Referral ID in them, so when you visit, she gets a kickback since you need to look at the popup ads.

tom66

Joined May 9, 2009
It is important to note that this site and the stories depicted above is to be used as an illustrative example of what some individuals have achieved with this/these products. This website, and any page on the website, is based loosely off a true story, but has been modified in multiple ways including, but not limited to: the story, the photos, and the comments. Thus, this blog, and any page on this website, are not to be taken literally or as a non-fiction story. This blog, and the results mentioned on this blog, although achievable for some, are not to be construed as the results that you may achieve on the same routine. I UNDERSTAND THIS WEBSITE IS ONLY ILLUSTRATIVE OF WHAT MIGHT BE ACHIEVABLE FROM USING THIS/THESE PRODUCTS, AND THAT THE STORY DEPICTED ABOVE IS NOT TO BE TAKEN LITERALLY. This page receives compensation for clicks on or purchase of products featured on this site.
At the bottom of the page.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Hmmm.. thought so too. why wud they always has to lie about things...can't they just tell as it is for once.