Is there any way to connect ESP 32 and ADXL 345 so that I can read ADXL 345's data on a webserver ?

Arijeet100

Joined Jan 2, 2022
I want to make a vibration sensing device that can be accessed via smartphone remotely, can anyone help me connect ESP 32 webserver to ADXL 345 ?

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
Hi Arijeet,
Are you not able to use these two video's?
One showing how to connect the ADXL to the ESP32
and the second video to set up the web server from the ESP32.?
E

be80be

Joined Jul 5, 2008
Your not trying to fix your problem.
Think about what you ask "
Is there any way to connect ESP 32 and ADXL 345 so that I can read ADXL 345's data on a webserver"
Think about what you ask ericgibbs posted you links to those Now you have to work those into a solution.

Or Ask something that is your problem.
Like can anyone give me working code that connects ESP 32 to a ADXL 345 and post to a webserver that i can open in my cellphone and use.

Arijeet100

Joined Jan 2, 2022
Your not trying to fix your problem.
Think about what you ask "
Is there any way to connect ESP 32 and ADXL 345 so that I can read ADXL 345's data on a webserver"
Think about what you ask ericgibbs posted you links to those Now you have to work those into a solution.

Or Ask something that is your problem.
Like can anyone give me working code that connects ESP 32 to a ADXL 345 and post to a webserver that i can open in my cellphone and use.
Yes , i already went through the video that ericgibbs referred to , and i tried to work on the problem , but could not get into a solution , the problem was that i was not able to create a sensor object for ADXL 345 it always displayed error like " the object does not belong to any type". It made me wonder if ADXL 345 is the right sensor to create a webserver or not . I am novice in this matter, and only trying to work on my academic project. And yes if there IS any working code for my problem, please do let me know . Thanks !

Arijeet100

Joined Jan 2, 2022
Hi Arijeet,
Are you not able to use these two video's?
One showing how to connect the ADXL to the ESP32
and the second video to set up the web server from the ESP32.?
E

I was able to connect ESP 32 to ADXL 345 , but i want to create a web server so that i can remotely access ADXL 345's data on my PC or smartphone , i tried to google and learn more about web sockets and servers and all , but the more i dwelled inside the more complicated it got, all the videoa and webpages are filled with MPU6050 sensors , which has different IDE library, i am having trouble to post it on webserver , as correctly said by be80be

Dave Lowther

Joined Sep 8, 2016
i want to create a web server so that i can remotely access ADXL 345's data on my PC or smartphone , i tried to google and learn more about web sockets and servers and all , but the more i dwelled inside the more complicated it got, all the videoa and webpages are filled with MPU6050 sensors , which has different IDE library, i am having trouble to post it on webserver , as correctly said by be80be
You may find this useful https://randomnerdtutorials.com/build-web-servers-esp32-esp8266-ebook/
Or if you don't want to pay for the book there are a lot of free tutorials on that web site covering showing sensor data via a web server.
Edit added: I think you could separate the specific sensor comms from the web server problem. e.g. you could just send some fixed data vaules in place of the sensor values whilst getting the web server part of the code working. When you are happy with the basics of that, then you could merge in the real data from your sensor: end edit