Is there any way of voting against someone without voting FOR someone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
Ive seen this one on tge interwebs for some time now. Up until January 20th of this year, RIGHT would keep scoring. Now the LEFT wins. Weird.
First funny thing I can agree with, the problem is neither the Left or Right win. Instead, their at the Mercy of the Intelligence community and organized propaganda, we all loose.

Congress, Senate, and President are manipulated starts at the top and trickles down. Fear motivation.

kv

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
You should expand your world view.
Killivolt like all of his friends here see 'expanding their world view' as turning up the volume on the talk radio show. Actually meeting a person that they are 'against' and vilifying is not in their interest so it won't happen, unless by accident. They have been so indoctrinated into the belief system of, anybody that doesn't - look like them, talk like them, dress like them, etc, is out to get them. Living scared of their own shadow, and the only ones looking out for THEIR interests are the ones talking the same trash they believe in.

To hell with watching C-Span, or any "fake news" that shows in real time what is happening, they wait to read and listen to what the supreme leader Tweets, what one of their favorite bloggers writes, or what Rush has to say about it. The latest case in point was Dishonest Don's Tweet during the Comey hearing, the one happening in real time during the hearing. The two couldn't have been more different. But who are you going to believe? Dishonest Don or your lying ears and eyes? Can pretty much guess who KV, TCM, JJ, joey, and the rest will believe.

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
That was a stretch. Was it supposed to be a joke or does the word "view" somehow represent a feminine issue in your mind?
While your expanding your mind, I guess it would be of help to include it as one of your sources, don't you think.

Like I said, it's up to you who you source > I add some BBC to mine personally. Alphabet soup.

kv

Edit: Addition, their all just talking heads anyone with the right mind can see through them.

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
Don or your lying ears and eyes? Can pretty much guess who KV, TCM, JJ, joey, and the rest will believe.
Actually I only believe what I can find plausible confirmation to. Being I use actual multi source confirmations I have no single source to use as a reference being none of them are ever %100 right 100% of the time. :rolleyes:

So given that, when you provide a confirmable fact I have no issue with believing it even if your overall track record for providing confirmable factual information tends to run way lower than most people's intellectual self respect would allow for.

A few monkey banging keyboards all day for weeks on end will occasionally make a coherent factually correct sentence even if totally by random accidental chance as you and a couple of others have already proven to be true. :D

Simply put, if you want me and everyone else to believe your views and why then start giving links to that which you believe so can see what it's about. :rolleyes:

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
While your expanding your mind, I guess it would be of help to include it as one of your sources, don't you think.

Like I said, it's up to you who you source > I add some BBC to mine personally. Alphabet soup.

kv

Edit: Addition, their all just talking heads anyone with the right mind can see through them.
Unfortunately they won't give links that amount to anything that suposedly supportive of their views. ( haven't for confirmable pages now.) To do so has already shown itself to be so utterly self defeating that going full troll was the better less embarrassing alternative. :(

I mean, Cripes it's been what? 3 - 4 pages now since one of them posted a link to anything at all (the dutch elections link that says nothing about what it's apparently being implied or are claimed to mean) let alone something suposedly relevant to what they are whining about being so right about? :rolleyes:

I'm open to being shown proof of the claims they are right and we are wrong, but dang.. I can only sit in class and watch the simple kids pick their noses to a bloody mess for so long before I really start to think they infact do not have anything to teach at all let alone have eye opening revelations of truth to bestow on anyone.

Or is that the lesson? How to openly and outrightly fail so badly at supporting your view for so long that it scares the living crap out of everyone to the point they will do their damnedest to never ever give any reason to be associated with such actions? If so, Epic win! I didn't see that educational strategy coming! :oops:

Personally the drivel has gone on for so long I don't even know what their topic of concern is any more?
Has Wonder woman's armpits been mentioned yet? It feels like something that would be a concern to them?

http://mashable.com/2017/03/20/wonder-woman-armpits/#W7ahxt3rokq0

justtrying

Joined Mar 9, 2011
there are no links to provide that show one side to be right and the other wrong...

There is however definitive proof that someone has lied multiple times and will continue lying to achieve his means and that he has small fingers which will remain small...

There are some people on here who are hoping that others will wake up from their stupor.

As much as I dislike Clinton, I think you would have been better off with her because she would have had no control over the houses - they are republican. She would have probably been impeached by now...

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
I'm open to being shown proof of the claims they are right and we are wrong,
And most of your links are not credible to me. Just in your point of view are yours credible. I've given plenty of credible links in the past, but when I do one of you seem to not accept it. Or can't come up with a different counter link so there are no answers at all. Believe your alternative facts all you want.

ronv

Joined Nov 12, 2008
Actually I only believe what I can find plausible confirmation to. Being I use actual multi source confirmations I have no single source to use as a reference being none of them are ever %100 right 100% of the time. :rolleyes:

So given that, when you provide a confirmable fact I have no issue with believing it even if your overall track record for providing confirmable factual information tends to run way lower than most people's intellectual self respect would allow for.

A few monkey banging keyboards all day for weeks on end will occasionally make a coherent factually correct sentence even if totally by random accidental chance as you and a couple of others have already proven to be true. :D

Simply put, if you want me and everyone else to believe your views and why then start giving links to that which you believe so can see what it's about. :rolleyes:
Well, Remember this one?
upload_2017-3-21_14-34-36.png
Here is the link:
https://www.buzzfeed.com/maryanngeo...ump-lie-list?utm_term=.bfzDeyYn2Q#.omJEdY8ryN
I'm not going to give you a link to each, but you can find a video or tweet by just plugging in trump and the dates and topic.
Here is an example. "trump feb. 7th murder rate.
http://fox6now.com/2017/02/07/president-trump-falsely-claims-us-murder-rate-is-highest-in-47-years/
Let us know how that works for you.

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
And most of your links are not credible to me. Just in your point of view are yours credible. I've given plenty of credible links in the past, but when I do one of you seem to not accept it. Or can't come up with a different counter link so there are no answers at all. Believe your alternative facts all you want.
Then why continue on debating as if your views will somehow magically transform into something factually provable that other people who see the world completely differently as you will accept? :rolleyes:

Gay men have butt sex and feel it's an acceptable daily thing for them if they so choose to do it. I however am not gay and also see no pointing butt sex at all so for me your views are like telling me that my not waiting to get pounded in the ass every day by some other guy is wrong.
Nope. It's just your types thing. You and you buddies can go pound one up each others ass all day every day. Just don't tell me I am wrong for not seeing it let alone your need to advertize it ot a world who largely wishes you'd shut the hell up get out of our faces and keep it to yourself . ;)

justtrying

Joined Mar 9, 2011
Then why continue on debating as if your views will somehow magically transform into something factually provable that other people who see the world completely differently as you will accept? :rolleyes:

Gay men have butt sex and feel it's an acceptable daily thing for them if they so choose to do it. I however am not gay and also see no pointing butt sex at all so for me your views are like telling me that my not waiting to get pounded in the ass every day by some other guy is wrong.
Nope. It's just your types thing. You and you buddies can go pound one up each others ass all day every day. Just don't tell me I am wrong for not seeing it let alone your need to advertize it ot a world who largely wishes you'd shut the hell up get out of our faces and keep it to yourself . ;)
bad analogy :eek:

non-gay men have been begging their girlfriends and wives for ages... and seeing how this is a political discussion getting screwed in the a** seems oddly appropriate:(

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013

How so? For all of my life there has always been restrictions on what electronics plus many other items if any could be on or used in flight. :rolleyes:

I for one can go for the longest flight there is anywhere in the world without the need for any electronics devices to keep me entertained but then I can still read a book or just quietly think to myself or socialize with those around me without personal discomfort or anxiety issues from or over it. :p

As far as I'm concerned electronics and other items on pubic commercial flights are conveniences not necessities unless they are a personal medically justified device of which every airline already has allowances and exemptions for such items to be on and functioning in any flight anywhere if they are needed.

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
bad analogy :eek:

non-gay men have been begging their girlfriends and wives for ages... and seeing how this is a political discussion getting screwed in the a** seems oddly appropriate:(
I did not know. I've had many girlfriends and even a wife and not once has it ever crossed my mind to ask one of them to pound me in the ass.

I guess I really do think differntly than some people on this thread do. (suddenly does make their stand on things a lot more clear though.) :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.