Is there any way of voting against someone without voting FOR someone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinus23

Joined Sep 7, 2013
Well how did you notice my posts unless I was already off your ignore list ;)

Anyways don't take it to heart but I have a dog in this race as well as you. They conflict so we must reach some kind of a common ground

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Where did unconstitutional come from? Nobody said that.
I didn't ask anybody's permission to bring up how badly prepared The Donald is.
But now that you bring it up, I think I remember something about travel restrictions which were turned down in a court.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
I didn't ask anybody's permission to bring up how badly prepared The Donald is.
But now that you bring it up, I think I remember something about travel restrictions which were turned down in a court.
There has been no ruling on the constitutionality of the EO. Only a TRO because of 'harm' to a state. It's expected a modified version will be released soon that should pass the current TRO guidelines. Round 2 is about to begin.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-strike-idUSKBN15W1XL
In New York, more than 16,000 people responded to a Facebook page set up for a rally at Washington Square Park in Manhattan, but fewer than 200 protesters were at the park an hour after the posted start time.

In downtown Los Angeles, a rally at the Regent Theater drew about 60 demonstrators, waving signs and chanting, "Fight ignorance, not immigrants."
Protest fatigue.

ronv

Joined Nov 12, 2008
There has been no ruling on the constitutionality of the EO. Only a TRO because of 'harm' to a state. It's expected a modified version will be released soon that should pass the current TRO guidelines. Round 2 is about to begin.
Chances are there won't be a round 2. The fight is over at the end of round 1.:D
Edit:
I think the plan is for a new EO. Yes?

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
I think sometimes when reporters who must ask the same question over and over expecting a different result, oh wait that's definition of what?
They do that to get him on record. They often times have the story already but can't get sources to go on record yet. when they do get some one or something they can tell, they have him lying. But with this guy lying is his middle name.

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
They do that to get him on record. They often times have the story already but can't get sources to go on record yet. when they do get some one or something they can tell, they have him lying. But with this guy lying is his middle name.
Right......... I have mine. You said it best ...............Story. Pulling something out of my Ars is easy, proving it, well a bit more difficult.

I may not like him, but if he can support some of what he say's he will do, well then. Hmn, on the other hand now it's wait and see. Problem is

they can't wait and don't want to see. So, run interference is the next course of action. So, predictable.

kv

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
They do that to get him on record.
Get him on the record? Hell, they been RECORDING the presidents for a very long time. Is there something wrong with their audio systems?

They often times have the story already but can't get sources to go on record yet.
Anonymous sources ... of course. Where is the DUE PROCESS? File the charges, and let's see where it goes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.