Is there any software through which we can find the location of our device if someone has stolen it or we lost it ?

daljeet795

Joined Jul 2, 2018
hi,

If you have lost your mobile or laptop, how can you find it. Is there any software that lets us know the location of our PC or laptop

Reloadron

Joined Jan 15, 2015
My Android phone has location history enabled. I can log into my google account and it can tell me the last location it recorded.
Same here and it gets it right down to my address when I have the phone beside me at home. Can also auto ring the phone from Google. The same can be done with a laptop or car or just about anything else. :)

Ron

Reloadron

Joined Jan 15, 2015
I just start with a Google of "Find My Phone" then it logs into my google account automatically and shows me exactly where my phone is and also options like ring the phone (even if ring is turned down). The window looks like this:
Find My Phone.png

Ron

daljeet795

Joined Jul 2, 2018
Same here and it gets it right down to my address when I have the phone beside me at home. Can also auto ring the phone from Google. The same can be done with a laptop or car or just about anything else. :)

Ron
I think if someone format the operating system then we can not know

Reloadron

Joined Jan 15, 2015
That's about it and towers and even when towers can be triangulated I don't see it as accurate as having GPS enabled. The Google App is pretty slick in what it allows. Beyond that I haven't a clue. The iPhones seem to have more things going for them.

Had an old friend who knew her husband was jerking her around. She knew exactly which bars he was in when he would call to say he was held over at work. Eventually she just confronted him and walked away from the marriage, Anyway she could nail a position within a fewfeet, prettymuch like the image I posted.