Is there a way to apply the Microcontrollers with audio data like ID3 tags for MP3?

Hmeenoi

Joined Jun 22, 2014
Hello,
This is my first thread, so I apologize if there is anything wrong with it. ^^

As mentioned in the subject, I'm wondering if there is a way to apply the Microcontrollers with audio data like ID3 tags for MP3 or properties of Apple Lossless File?
The case is that I currently own two amplifiers, one of them is great for pop music while the other is great for rock music. Therefore, I'm looking for a way to automatically switch the output channel to match the genre of the song.

I tried looking on the internet but there is no such topic being discusses. If there is already a thread about this issue, I apologize for re-posting it.

Thank you very much :)

josip

Joined Mar 6, 2014
Hello,
This is my first thread, so I apologize if there is anything wrong with it. ^^

As mentioned in the subject, I'm wondering if there is a way to apply the Microcontrollers with audio data like ID3 tags for MP3 or properties of Apple Lossless File?
The case is that I currently own two amplifiers, one of them is great for pop music while the other is great for rock music. Therefore, I'm looking for a way to automatically switch the output channel to match the genre of the song.

I tried looking on the internet but there is no such topic being discusses. If there is already a thread about this issue, I apologize for re-posting it.

Thank you very much :)
There is no such thing, amplifier good for pop and bad for rock, or opposite. Good amp is good amp. Also complete system is important, from audio source (and here is digital) till speakers.

Of course, this can be done. Digital audio can be transfer by I2S to microcontroler, and than with some smart algorithm do recognition by music type. But much simplier solution is to buy / build good sounding DAC/amp/speakers.