Is it possible to create an RFID computer device that could send "printed" info to phone, etc?

sday

Joined Aug 18, 2015
basicaly I would like to know whether Its possible to make an RFID device that could be recognised by a computer as a printer. Then by using print, send data (text file, etc.) to an RFID compatible device like a phone? I think RFID can send data, but not sure how much? I have an RFID arduino kit that I would like to use to prototype something like this?
Thanks for the help!

sday

Joined Aug 18, 2015
not thought about that to be honest I guess I'd ask how much would it cost to be produced? I don't think it would a complicated task as most of the software interfaces exists and no hardware would be needed - more a task of a programming to ensure the data was treated how we wanted? Could you do it?

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
not thought about that to be honest I guess I'd ask how much would it cost to be produced? I don't think it would a complicated task as most of the software interfaces exists and no hardware would be needed - more a task of a programming to ensure the data was treated how we wanted? Could you do it?
I don't agree that no hardware would be needed and yes I think I could do it.