Is HHO and over unity energy harvesting now allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
I had another thread ban for mentioning that a member was asking for help to make a power supply for HHO production. He even admitted in the thread that is what he is doing, but is calling it by the new name of "plasmolysis". This new name is not what they word normally means, it has to do with the water leaving a cell wall under certain conditions, a biology term. But the Browns gas HHO crowd has found that many electronics forums won't allow talk of HHO, so they came up with a new and improved name to get around the regulation of forums. But it is still Browns or HHO by a different name. And doing it, making it with AC or high voltage(like the thread in question) is dangerous letting the water level get below the plates and a spark from the plates is a bomb.

At one time the HHO was a no, no here, along with over unity, coil guns, etc. But now it seems like you can ask questions on how to build or implement a circuit as long as the reason is not said out loud. There have been other such schemes here recently that when I call the people out on what they are doing with their circuit I get told the same thing: help with the circuit, if you can, but don't mention the desired result. Can some one with real authority here tell me where things/rules have been relaxed or changed on such topics? @bertus @jrap Any one?

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
Electrolysis of water should be a perfectly valid topic. It's only when the goal is over-unity that the work becomes pointless. We talk about alternators and generators all the time. It's only when someone wants to run one off the other that we bristle.

LowQCab

Joined Nov 6, 2012
AC Power will NEVER replace DC Power in American homes ............
And if you utter anything to the contrary, you will be summarily BURNED AT THE STAKE,
and your name will be stricken from all public records.
And don't you forget it !!!!

You DO know ....... You are not required to respond to a post ......... don't you ?????

You wouldn't be here if it weren't for the likes of Nikola Tesla,
who had his life destroyed for questioning the "Status-Quo".

HE'S MAD ...... KILLLL HIIIIIMM !!!!!!!!

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
But yet you banned me from that thread, When he admitted that is his goal in that thread, HHO. He ,the TS, has had many threads on it, almost all of his stuff leads to it one way or another.

Just like the guy with the switching, spiral wound motor-generator. While he never claimed over unity as a goal here, reading his blog, that he linked to in two threads on the same topic, that is/was his final goal. But yet we're to give help as long as he doesn't mention his goal.

then there was the "energy harvest" from a swinging pendulum on the end of a beam. The word harvest is in the thread topic! Harvest usually means you are getting some thing from some thing you started out as a small (seeds) planted, more than was put into it in the beginning.

Letting this kind of stuff go in the forum gets shared in the fringe community. And it has started to grow them coming here. There's an old saying, something about reaping what you sow. Is that what this forum wants to be know for?

Last edited:

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
Electrolysis of water should be a perfectly valid topic.
To what extent? The only thing it proves is that water is made from 2 H's and 1 O. It takes more power to make than it is capable of using for anything. I hung around in my teenage years with the local "mad scientist", the guy that was always experimenting and even had a building with a sign, Hawk Laboratories. He and this was way before the fringes got hold of the idea, was trying to make HHO to run an old Model A Ford motor to power a generator, with HHO. Cold never get enough volume of HHO to run it directly from the HHO cells. The process is just a teaching tool, not a work tool.

The same guy had much better luck with Producer gas, using smoldering wood to make it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Producer_gas But even though the engine would run you still need to keep feeding the fire pot.

LowQCab

Joined Nov 6, 2012
1617153223206.png

Oohhhh ....... I understand now .........
See-Something, Say-Something, OK, I will.
a derogatory term in a personal attack has been removed by a moderator
From the User Agreement:
Appropriate conduct. Debates should be a civil activity and can be both enlightening and entertaining, but always keep discussion to the facts and the opinions. Ad hominem tactics and directed abuse are always "out-of-bounds".)
I'll bet that You believe you've got everything all figured-out .............

I don't watch TV Propaganda,
I read books, LOTS OF BOOKS, and have been since around ~1963, or there-abouts.
I also have a Genius I.Q., (153).
So I'm smart enough to have some kind of a vague idea as to how vast what I DON'T-KNOW is.

(A second attack has been removed.)

Judge-Not, lest Ye be Judged ........
Go argue with Jesus, he'll have a few choice words for you.

(A third offensive remark has been removed)

Last edited by a moderator:

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Oohhhh ....... I understand now .........
See-Something, Say-Something, OK, I will.
(A derogatory comment was removed from this quote)
Gosh. That's a new one to me and I had to look it up.
I gotta pay more attention to what's going on in this crazy world today. Can I speak to the manager?

Last edited by a moderator:

DickCappels

Joined Aug 21, 2008
As result of the quarrlesome nature of this thread this thread is closed. Administrators (bertus and jrap) as well as moderators may comment to answer shortbus's question. Just can't have a civilized discussion when somebody decides to stir things up.

Status
Not open for further replies.