Is access to AAC slowing?

t_n_k

Joined Mar 6, 2009
I've noticed some ongoing issues today with significant lag when attempting to move around and look at different threads. Process just hangs and I need to exit and log in again.

Just me?

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
I have been noticing lagging server responses since the last month. Not major hindrances, but still, noticeable.

Never got a busy server message, though.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
No problems here. I do get an occasional stutter of 1 or 2 seconds. Nothing I haven't seen on other sites. I just blame my ISP.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Today the responsiveness has been very good for me -- probably better than normal.

I've had intermittent problems for months that usually don't last too long and that seem consistent with the server or something along the path resetting itself or traffic just being particularly high. I would say that the rate of this has increased at least somewhat over the last couple months.

Occasionally I will get a hang while trying to load a page and I can usually go to a different browser tab and load the page with no problem even while the first one continues to keep trying. I don't know the cause of this, though I suspect it is at least partly the fault of my browser.

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
Today the responsiveness has been very good for me -- probably better than normal.

I've had intermittent problems for months that usually don't last too long and that seem consistent with the server or something along the path resetting itself or traffic just being particularly high. I would say that the rate of this has increased at least somewhat over the last couple months.

Occasionally I will get a hang while trying to load a page and I can usually go to a different browser tab and load the page with no problem even while the first one continues to keep trying. I don't know the cause of this, though I suspect it is at least partly the fault of my browser.
That's what I found, the opening in another tab, yesterday. Don't know enough about computers or working of the web to understand it though. But it must be linked to AAC, doesn't happen on the other v-Bulletin forums I go to.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Strange behavior today. It's taking me 13 seconds to refresh a page, but if I just click on the shortcut to AAC forums, then Chat, it loads in a blink.

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
Strange behavior today. It's taking me 13 seconds to refresh a page, but if I just click on the shortcut to AAC forums, then Chat, it loads in a blink.
It took me 5 seconds to refresh a page, but most of the time it's very quick. Not sure it's an issue with the site, anyway.