Iphone alarm screw up

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
People have been fired for being late to work, or missing planes/trains because of the error.

The thing is, APPLE KNEW ABOUT THE PROBLEM!

They just said, "It will right itself on JAN 3rd." No SORRY, no patch.

Jerks.

tom66

Joined May 9, 2009
Meh, the iPhone is overpriced and Android seems better. Although both of them have major problems. I know someone with an LG Android. It drops calls, misses texts and doesn't ring seemingly randomly. And battery life is only a few days. Until things like that are fixed, I'm not interested in any Android or iPhone or smart phone of any kind. I'll just stick with my trusty Sagem MyX-2. It has a 65k (!!) color screen, and does calling and messages perfectly.

Markd77

Joined Sep 7, 2009
I've got a LG Android - the battery life is much less than my last phone, but considering the processing power it's not surprising. The things it can do amaze me, but then my first mobile only had a tiny text only screen and could only store about 10 text messages. It seems odd sitting in a bar in a foreign country using the free wifi to browse AAC and read datasheets. GPS came in very handy in finding my way around because my sense of direction is rubbish.
I find that having to charge it every night is a small price to pay.

blueroomelectronics

Joined Jul 22, 2007
The glitch resolved itself. It's not like the Android OS is perfect either. iPhones & 3G iPads also contain WiFi, GPS and can play AAC files too. Personally my eyes aren't good enough to read PDFs on wee phone screens even high resolution ones.