Introduction to logic design

Ramiel

Joined Feb 19, 2018
Hi,
I am currently a student in Eastern Mediterranean University.
It is my first semester in electrical and electronic engineering and I am taking a course of introduction to logics design. It is my first time to study binsry codes and whatsoever. Is this a place where I can ask questions about intro to logic design or not?
This is a picture of the included stuff.
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Yes, you can get help on all of that. But be aware that we will not work your problems for you are spoon feed you answers -- you won't learn much that way. You will be expected to put forth effort and show your best attempts. We will then try to help you identify where you are having problems and help get you over each of the small hurdles.

Ramiel

Joined Feb 19, 2018
Yes, you can get help on all of that. But be aware that we will not work your problems for you are spoon feed you answers -- you won't learn much that way. You will be expected to put forth effort and show your best attempts. We will then try to help you identify where you are having problems and help get you over each of the small hurdles.
Yes definitely, but I may just ask to clarify something or maybe if I got stuck at a question and couldnt know how it is solved I may ask, but I would definitely never ask for example to have my homework solved or anything similar
And thanks in advance

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
There are examples of:
Boolean arithmetic
Digital codes
Karnaugh Mapping
etc ...
All Basic essentials of Logic Design in your course.
E