internet download size limited

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenny-one

Joined Apr 21, 2010
hi guys,

im a uni student and in my university, the download size is limited, meaning i cant download any file in the net with more than 40Mb.

there are some IT students who manage to bypass it and download their files,and they never share how they did with anyone else(which makes sense coz the management would end up knowing), but im nt an IT student, im EE student.
so i ask your help in this, how can i bypass so that i download files of any size? i used to use proxies like freegate, ultrasurf and others, but they have been blocked in my uni as well, so proxy, no way...

pls if you know how to do it, help here....thx

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Possibly try a download manager, that can disconnect and recconect a d/l. That way after 40mb they can block it, but your manager could restart it again after 40.

kenny-one

Joined Apr 21, 2010
thx 4 ur reply, but no, that doesnt work either, the management thought abt that solution first, so they made it impossible for us to use it, but i know someone knows how to solve it, pls pls help...

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
My guess, and it is a guess, is a cache with some other system outside the firewall.

That or you can use some other service, such as Net Zero, for a nominal fee and get it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.