Ins and Outs

Metalmann

Joined Dec 8, 2012
I'm having trouble with some schematics, regarding the ins and outs.

I'm posting a pic from Blah2222's thread.

I don't see where the current/voltage enters, and exits.......:confused:

Probably simple......but I'm stumped.:confused:

Some schematics are pretty easy.

Attachments

mcgyvr

Joined Oct 15, 2009
Well the 2 circles (ref des V2 and V3) with the + and - are voltage sources..
Obviously some of that schematic is missing too after the LT1492 IC

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
I'm having trouble with some schematics, regarding the ins and outs.

I'm posting a pic from Blah2222's thread.

I don't see where the current/voltage enters, and exits.......:confused:

Probably simple......but I'm stumped.:confused:

Some schematics are pretty easy.
Enters and exits... what? The LT 1920? The circuit as a whole?

Try to identify specific questions, such as "Where does the "+2.5V" that is shown in several places come from?"

Otherwise we will be answering questions you don't have and not answering questions you do.

Jony130

Joined Feb 17, 2009
Input signal is represent by V2 AC voltage source. Input signals enters IN pin of a LT1920 (instrumentation amplifier). After the gain signal is present at the OUT pin.
Next signal pass through high pass filter (C3, R10) and enters non inverting amplifier (U1).
V3 is a 5V DC supply voltage. R3,R4 and voltage follower (U2) creates +2.5V reference voltage (virtual ground). Needed to proper bias op amp from single 5V supply voltage.

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
Input signal is represent by V2 AC voltage source. Input signals enters IN pin of a LT1920 (instrumentation amplifier). After the gain signal is present at the OUT pin.
Next signal pass through high pass filter (C3, R10) and enters non inverting amplifier (U1).
V3 is a 5V DC supply voltage. R3,R4 and voltage follower (U2) creates +2.5V reference voltage (virtual ground). Needed to proper bias op amp from single 5V supply voltage.
Described perfectly.