Infrared remote for remote ringer request

about knowledge

Joined Nov 20, 2013
hello
Can I make un electronic circuit in a device that can produces electric vibrations which can hide the voice of the mobile ringer ,
and at the case of possibility I will be glad if you draw that circuit .
(note) I mean a device in front of a mobile

and Can I make a remote control producing infrared rays which it can change the mobile ringer from silence position to tune position or vice versa,
and if it is possible I need drawing the electric circuit if you do not mind..
regards

Last edited by a moderator:

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
The Completed Projects Forum is for Completed Projects only. It is meant to allow members to show plans for projects they built so other members can duplicate them if desired. New threads are also automatically moderated per Moderator review for this reason. Your thread does not belong in this forum, and was moved here.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
This is like asking you it's possible to make a sail that will make my boat go twice as fast and then asking you to design it for me for free.

Even if you happened to be the worlds foremost expert on sails, how you possibly have a clue whether what I'm asking is possible?

Turning to your question, do you really think that every "mobile ringer" in the world is identical? You must, unless you think that we have psychic powers that let us divine whether your particular "mobile ringer" can even respond to an infrared signal in the first place.

Try again and try to be very clear and specific regarding what you have and what you want to achieve.

about knowledge

Joined Nov 20, 2013
It is a madness when somebody try to spoil the papers with kilometers of words when he thinks that he can answer about the people questions properly.
so I need the answer but not by a creature like you because how can I benefit from something white when I ask for a black one.
finally I hope you do a favour for me and I will be very proud when you deprive me from your comment, because I can not bear extra bad features of you.

mcgyvr

Joined Oct 15, 2009
Dear about knowledge,
Thank you for your detailed question. The detailed specifications and thorough description you provided make it very simple to answer your question.
THE ANSWER IS NO (for both questions)3

But I went ahead and created the electrical circuit for you anyways.
It can be found here
http://xkcd.com/730/