Information about shielding

qingwei

Joined Jul 29, 2013
Hi all ,
My project is tasked to do shielding from EMI(Army ground). We are using Desktop. I have several doubts about what I am suppose to do and what I cannot do. There is an attachment document below . There is a graph of the various option(which is my queries on what to do) on page 26 of the document. My supervisor said that we cannot control cable therefore we took out cable related such as CE102 ,CS101 and CS114 - 116 . However , it seems that they are all related. I hope to get your views on it whether it is interlinked or not.
Thanks in advance.
--QingWei--

Attachments

qingwei

Joined Jul 29, 2013
Quote MaxHeadRoom "Isn't this three separate posts on the same subject?"
Er yes indeed it is. But the first one was about how to shield the cable. The second one is about how to insert the cable from big-small-big . And this is about the scope of the topic. The are basically the same but talking about different sub-topic.

Quote mcgyvr"And none give anywhere close to the necessary information to provide a possible solution to whatever this problem is.."
Er, I am still new in this sort of stuff. Currently still reading up the book on " Noise reduction techniques in electronic systems / Henry W. Ott." So sorry for the unnecessary post . I get more reading up first and make some solutions before posting next time.

Sorry for your time
--QingWei--