Info on suffix "M01" for NAiS relays?

lumpsums

Joined Nov 23, 2010
I'm currently comparing two types of components, both manufactured by Panasonic/Matsushita/NAiS, and both look identical besides a suffix.

AGN200A4HZ is a relay used most commonly in telephone and communications equipment, other small products.

However, I have in my possession another component, with all electrical and operational values the same as AGN200A4HZ, except physically printed on the component is the suffix "M01"

AGN200A4HZ-M01. After some looking, the last suffix that should be used in this numbering is the Z, detailing the packing style (also could be tubes, not reels, labeled with "Nil" instead of "Z").

I'm just poking around, really wanting to know what kind of difference this M01 indicates? If anyone happens to be familiar, please! Enlighten me!

lumpsums

Joined Nov 23, 2010
bertus,
Thank you for the reply. I do have access to datasheets and as you said, this cannot be found in any documentation.
Possibly these are refurbished components with a third-party enscribing the M01 on the parts, but that is highly unlikely.
Was hoping a similar suffix of M01 may have been more universal, and maybe recognized by someone browsing the forums.

I will continue to poke around, I appreciate any help on this.
If to no avail, I'll simply have to test these parts and compare them.. may not be anything but a LOT or D/C if there's no other info.

lumpsums

Joined Nov 23, 2010
Kermit,
That's always a possibility, especially beings I can't find any other information.
However, these parts have seperate D/C markings of 0211, meaning they were manufactured in the 11th week of 2002.

Never know sometimes :-\