Incorrect Circuits

AD633

Joined Jun 22, 2013
I want to know if the following circuits operate correctly. For each of the circuits represented, say if the scheme is correct. In case you find something wrong in the circuit explain why and indicate a possible solution

1)Low Frequency Amplifier

2)Limiter Circuit -15 V<Vi<15 V

3) 2 Store Amplifier 2 with Stabilized polarization

4)VREF voltage stabilizer

For circuit 1) that capacitor in the base of the transistor its would be a problem if the circuit operates at low frequencies right?

2)What do we get in the ouput if the input is between -15 V and 15 V

3) I think there are missing two resistors in the colector and emitter of the first transistor ,so that its operating point at rest remains stable.

4)I can not see anything wrong with the circuit

Thanks

Attachments

LDC3

Joined Apr 27, 2013
1) Since the capacitor is connected to the base of the transistor, what happens with a high frequency input? What happens with a low frequency input? What about a DC input? How would you classify this amplifier?
2) You will need to determine the input voltage for the different conditions. The diode is reversed bias and non-conducting, the diode is forward bias and conducting. If the diode is conducting, is the current limited?
3) I've forgotten how the NPN transistor operates, so I cannot help you here. I guess the best question to answer is can the voltage on the base of both transistors be controlled so the transistors are working as desired?
4) I think the best way to test this circuit is to assign values to the components and see what happens. Try using R1 as 1K, R2 as 50R, RL as 4K, DV as 9V, V as 15V and ΔV as 1V.

t_n_k

Joined Mar 6, 2009
Sorry AD633 & LDC3 - I don't agree with your answers. There are obvious errors you've overlooked or failed to mention. Try again.