In power over RS-485 manchester encoding is take care of software or inbuilt hardware?

Prathyusha sunkavalli

Joined Jan 24, 2019
In power over RS-485 we are using IC FPF2700MX, for Manchester encoding in software side any programming need to follow otherwise hardware can take care of Manchester encoding.

KeithWalker

Joined Jul 10, 2017
In power over RS-485 we are using IC FPF2700MX, for Manchester encoding in software side any programming need to follow otherwise hardware can take care of Manchester encoding.
I am sorry but I don't understand what you are asking.
You state that you are controlling the current to an RS-485 bus with a FPF2700MX chip and you are sending Manchester encoded signals over the bus from something to something else.
What exactly do you want to know?

Prathyusha sunkavalli

Joined Jan 24, 2019
My question is how we have to perform that Manchester encoding either in software side any programming language need to follow or inbuilt hardware can take care of Manchester encoding.

jayanthd

Joined Jul 4, 2015
My question is how we have to perform that Manchester encoding either in software side any programming language need to follow or inbuilt hardware can take care of Manchester encoding.
FPF2700MX is a Power Switch IC. IC's used for RS485 communication will not do manchester encoding. You have to implement it in software.