If we find intelligence from the universe, will it be artificial and do we exist in year 1002021?

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
Maybe but the real question is this.
VisHGCKs01e0Mhwv.jpg
You receive a distress signal from an unknown source. Do you A) Investigate or B) Run the hell away!
C) Can we talk about the bonus check first.

MrSalts

Joined Apr 2, 2020
No chance to run. We've been sending RF for years to let the universe know where we are. Now is the time to make a strategy to be friendly/fight/other whoever arrives to check out our signals. Unfortunately, they might already be here -watching us and making their plans.

Delta Prime

Joined Nov 15, 2019
For got to mention you can recognize them easily. Their the ones not getting vaccinations and refusing to wear masks
My friend! I cannot be vaccinated I tried When I was infected with the initial covid-19 it was just a bad cold to me, my loved ones,my elders I was brought up to protect and to care for in their golden years are all gone. I have been tested weekly since my initial exposure Delta virus is in my system as well again nothing but a bad cold and a lot of phlegm I do smoke cigarettes.I am the exception to the rule but I wish to join my loved ones. They were my world and now I'm alone. I do wear masks double masks! Do not be so harsh. This is how I envision the knowledge I gained from short bus. Badass!
badass short bus.jpg

zophas

Joined Jul 16, 2021
Nice bus, Delta.

But to put the thread back on topic:
If we find intelligence from the universe, will it be artificial and do we exist in year 1002021?

Define intelligence.
From Wiki: Indeed, when two dozen prominent theorists were recently asked to define intelligence, they gave two dozen, somewhat different, definitions.

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
My friend! I cannot be vaccinated I tried When I was infected with the initial covid-19 it was just a bad cold to me,
Please try again! I read this week where they say those that had natural covid infection AND get the vaccine have an even stronger antibody set than those that only get the vaccine, and should be good for all of the variants in the future.

This isn't the story but I can't find the other one right now. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...say-you-still-need-get-vaccinated/5535920001/