ideas for an embedded system graduation project

mahmoudathab

Joined May 20, 2011
ok here is the deal..... iam looking for an idea for a graduation project in embedded systems.
my major is electronic systems and communication engineering but I am looking for a new ideas (such as a problem that has not been solved yet) not just a project to graduate.

any idea would be appreciated so please feel free to post :D

Eric007

Joined Aug 5, 2011
:D LOL...you CAN'T think of anything!!?

I wish I was given the chance to work on a project of my choice...I have several projects in mind (Dont get me wrong...they not easy) BUT I was imposed to work on a HARD project and no time...:( I'm having a hard time...but hopefully with the help of AAC members I'll be ayt!:)

So you better come up with something...I wish I was in you shoes...there are many things I would like to do...

Gudluck!!

mahmoudathab

Joined May 20, 2011
hahahaha u know that ur not exactly helping :) the problem is I have the ideas its just i know nothing about the market. such as what has been done and what problems have been solved thats why I would like any idea u can think of to do the research myself :D

ErnieM

Joined Apr 24, 2011
Well... if you have an idea for an application, take that idea and pretend Googls is you friend!

If 819,467 hits come back and you start getting spam banners for some existing products, then your idea has already been solved.

If you don't get any hits to real world products, then you probably have a new idea to pursue.

Even if you see existing products you may be able to improve upon them in some novel way, such as adding new functions while decreasing the price.