I need Someone to help me Urgent in Designing The Layout for the PCB

tom66

Joined May 9, 2009
It's not difficult to design a PCB.

OP, stop slacking and get your work done.

There is no way you will have it done in less than 4 hours. Just take in the design file. But don't try to claim it is yours or it will find you out.

I have designed many PCBs before, but I design them for production (on proper PCB production line machines) and not for milling.

Kermit2

Joined Feb 5, 2010
All I can tell you is that the PCB matches the eagle schematic exactly.

Check the schematic I made against the one you posted. I tried to keep the same general layout in the schematic as you had in yours.

If you have Eagle downloaded, use the 'delete' function(shaped as an 'X') and click on the corners of the rectangles and they will disappear and leave just the line traces. If something you don't want to remove disappears, use the 'undo' function to put it back.

The 'place trace' function looks like a blue and red bent line on the button, the 'rip up trace' function is right next to it. use that to remove a trace and leave the connection highlight line in its place. then use the place trace button and redraw it going the direction you choose, and ending where the highlight line indicates.

khushal1988

Joined Nov 12, 2010
i have a little confusion can u clear it please , and the confusion is that when i want to print it on circuit board (copper board) so i need to do the toner transfer so it will not include the resistor etc can only include the pads nd wires please tell me how to do the following so i can remove the parts and behind only wires and pads are left behind and tell me that in the design its mentioned F1 what is that ?? waiting for the reply sir.

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
I don't know the software you're using, but in general it's useful to have different layers that can be turned on and off, for instance a unique layer for pads - the copper, for components, for wires, etc.

If you can't figure how to do that within your software, make several versions of your file and make your own layers, one file for each. Just keep deleting stuff, save a copy when you want, and then keep deleting down to the next lower layer.

khushal1988

Joined Nov 12, 2010
yea i am done with hiding layers i am using Eagle :) ... but if u can see the jpg format pic on first page can u tell me what is F1 used for it is the circuit of my post's circuit which is at first post.

Kermit2

Joined Feb 5, 2010
F1 is a Fuse. It is for the protection of the Mosfets and to prevent excessive current from causing other damage to the board.

You do not have to include it in the circuit.

There is a button in the upper left that looks like multiple colored squares. Click on that an you get the layer menu. Click all of them to the off condition and then click singly on the BOTTOM and the PADS line to make only those visible

khushal1988

Joined Nov 12, 2010
@KErmit2 Thank you very much and sir can u go through the jpnhalt post in the 4th page is it the same i mean correct according circuit because i need a single layer to be printed

Kermit2

Joined Feb 5, 2010
@KErmit2 Thank you very much and sir can u go through the jpnhalt post in the 4th page is it the same i mean correct according circuit because i need a single layer to be printed

Your needs are exactly that. YOURS. You were provided with a board layout that was 90% or more done to your NEEDS. A lack of effort on your part DOES NOT create an emergency on our part.

If the help provided was in-sufficient, then proper planning and time management skills should be used to prevent a recurrence of this problem.

Good luck

khushal1988

Joined Nov 12, 2010
while going through the circuit layout found one thing with the 7812 in pin there are connected 2 capacitors c14(0.1uf) and c4(1000uf) in which c4 is present while c14 is missing m i correct ??

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
To which schematic are you referring? Kermit2 had to redraw the schematic to use Eagle ERC. Some of the capacitor names may have been changed. You need to compare the kermit2 schematic to the one you posted early on.

John

khushal1988

Joined Nov 12, 2010
i have checked out there are some mistakes can u help me replacing them , the schemetics u posted
1) 7812 is not the transistor its MOSFET like IR540N
2) from 6 pin of each IR2111 it goes a connection to mid of Q1 nd Q2 and it is taken to a 2P terminal which is not made
3) the Capacitor c14 is missing which has connection to 24V+ DC and the ground pin of 7812 FOSFEt

khushal1988

Joined Nov 12, 2010
i am trying to replace the transistor with 7812 IC which is idetitical to 78XXL Volatage Regulator , but when i replace it there comes mess of wires jpanhalt can u do that for me the rest everything is ready to print out.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
i am trying to replace the transistor with 7812 IC which is idetitical to 78XXL Volatage Regulator , but when i replace it there comes mess of wires jpanhalt can u do that for me the rest everything is ready to print out.
Come on khushal1988! What has happened to your engineering gene? As a engineer you must dare to navigate in unknown water all alone, be an explorer. Not some nestling screaming for mama to come with food.

khushal1988

Joined Nov 12, 2010
sir i am not an engineer i am a computer science student and printing circuit and giving demo was by my choice while in the duration i didnt learnt anything because of flood in our country which spoiled my room hitted my computer and i have to buy new one which took time and now the time is over and m in hurry to print , i have learnt making a schemetics so far and ill be learning layout but for accuracy i need time which is short. need some one to correct this pcb.sch is the modified one and Layout Exercise(1) is the one which has errors.

Attachments