I need some creative help

Tekker

Joined Apr 22, 2005
In my chemistry class we can get 10 extra credit points if we come dressed as an element for halloween.... So I need to figure out something that's creative (ie, he said not to come as aluminum by simply wrapping yourself in aluminum foil ;)). He did say that dressing as a computer chip would work for silicon.... So I need something along that line. I don't know if I want to do the computer chip thing, since he did mention it in class and it'd probably be better to do something a little different.

So does anyone have any ideas?

-tkr

n9352527

Joined Oct 14, 2005
Originally posted by Tekker@Oct 29 2005, 10:24 PM
In my chemistry class we can get 10 extra credit points if we come dressed as an element for halloween.... So I need to figure out something that's creative (ie, he said not to come as aluminum by simply wrapping yourself in aluminum foil ;)). He did say that dressing as a computer chip would work for silicon.... So I need something along that line. I don't know if I want to do the computer chip thing, since he did mention it in class and it'd probably be better to do something a little different.

So does anyone have any ideas?

-tkr
[post=11348]Quoted post[/post]​
A missile for uranium or plutonium :lol:

You can even have a blast at the end of the day with a stinking smoky bomb :p

Tekker

Joined Apr 22, 2005
I ended up going as Einsteinium. I got a grey wizzard wig and my mom trimmed it down and messed it all up so that it looked like Einstein's crazy hair. Then I took some of the long hair that was cut off and used rubber bands to attatch it to my face for the mustache.... That with my white lab coat, it was one of the best costumes that I saw in the class.

I was surprised at how many people didn't dress up for this, I mean it is such an easy 10 points.... and that's quite a bit so it was well worth it! :)

-tkr