I need help!!

Soon

Joined Jan 25, 2010
HI all,
I am writing a program using mplab, i will using the port c for my OPB606B refective sensor. How do i write the program, is there a simple program to follow?

AlexR

Joined Jan 16, 2008
The amount of help you can expect is directly proportional to the amount of information you supply and the effort you put in yourself.
Without the following information there is not much help we can offer.

What device are you connecting to your OPB606B.
What is the program intended to do.
What language are you using to program your device.
If its a high level language then what compiler are you using.
Supply a circuit diagram of you project so that we can see what you are on about.
Supply code that you have written so far.

If you make the effort you will receive plenty of help but no-one is going to do the project for you.

Soon

Joined Jan 25, 2010
I am using 18F452 mircoprocessor i want to use the line sensor to detect in order to move the motor, would u guide me?

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
I am using 18F452 mircoprocessor i want to use the line sensor to detect in order to move the motor, would u guide me?
Teach you I can not young padawan:rolleyes: Until you explain your problem properly. Tell us what you have done so far and why you struggle. The easiest way to do this, is with schematics, drawings, or code example. To be honest would you have asked your teacher about help, in the same style as your first post

Last edited: